Monday Sept. 27th
MS Girls Basketball vs Danville Christian 6:00 p.m.
MS Girls Soccer vs Foley - @ Farristown 5:30 p.m. (District Tourney)
HS Volleyball @ Frankfort Christian - 6:00 p.m.
HS Girls Soccer vs East Jessamine - 6:00 p.m.
Girls Golf Regional Tournament
Tuesday Sept. 28th
Boys Golf Regional Tournament
Cross Country @ Montgomery County All Comers - Mt. Sterling
HS Volleyball vs Danville - 6:00 p.m. (Sr. Night)
HS Boys Soccer @ East Jessamine - 6:30 p.m.
MS Football vs Lynn Camp - 6:30 p.m. (8th Grade Night)
MS Boys Soccer vs Clark Moores - 5:30 p.m. (District Tourney)
MS Girls Basketball @ Science Hill - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday Sept. 29th
HS Girls Soccer @ Western Hills - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday Sept. 30th
HS Girls Soccer @ Southwestern - 6:00 p.m.
HS Boys Soccer @ Lincoln County - 6:00 p.m.
MS Girls Basketball @ Paris - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday Oct. 2nd
Cross Country @ Hays Panther Invitational - Lexington KY
HS Boys Soccer vs Sayre - 12:00 p.m.
MS Football @ Sayre - 12:00 p.m.
HS Volleyball @ Burgin/Carroll County - 12/3:00
Athletic Department NOTES
- No temp. checks, attendance limits or team lists at this time. Please encourage all parties to review and self monitor symptoms before arriving for contests.
- Masks must be used for all spectators and non-participation members of the team including coaches if involved in Indoor sports. Social distancing should be practiced by all fans within the indoor setting as much as possible. Please be seated in sections labeled HOME and VISITOR. Masks will be available on hand if necessary.
- Outdoor sports - As of right now we are not requiring masks for outdoor sports activities, but will encourage social distancing with seating to avoid close contact. Please be seated in sections labeled HOME and VISITOR.
- Transportation - Masking is a requirement for all passengers at this time.
- All participants should have their own water bottles and should not be shared. We will not provide coolers for visiting teams.
- Concessions allowed at this time, but limited to closed containers and pre-packaged food items. Limit the number of people working.
- Sideline cheerleaders - inside contests = masks and at outdoor contests = no masks.
- Limit essential personnel at scorer's table, press box and bench areas.
- Event ticketing will take place in person at the gate at this time. Berea staff members and coaches are allowed in any game free with a plus one guest.
HS Games - $5.00 Adult and $3.00 student
MS Games - $3.00 Adult and $2.00 student
Season Athletic passes are available at each gate. Student - $40, Adult - $75, Family - $160
- Berea Athletic Hall of Fame nomination forms are available at all Berea MS/HS gates. We encourage you to take one if you wish to nominate someone.
Athletic Director: Jerry Bingham
Assistant Athletic Directors: Kristi Baker, Justin Valdes, Steven Bailey, and Jarred Penn